The Association of choice; we live to teach! We are excited to have you on our website, as you join thousands of professional teachers across the Country. GNAT is a non-partisan, non-sectarian, and an equal opportunity teacher union.
We are the only teacher union which truly represents teachers across the whole of Ghana at all levels in the pre-tertiary education sector. We continue to cherish our members and value their loyalty to the Association over the past 90 years.
- GNAT Week 2023 Launched
- Teachers Fund Registers 17,000 New Members in 2022
- Press Release: Teacher Unions to boycott World Teachers Day/Ghana Teachers Prize 2023
- “GES did not consult us over reschedule of SHS 1 reopening” – GNAT laments over decision
- GNAT expresses worry over drowning incidents, donates life jackets to teachers
- Preventing tragic deaths in boat disasters: GNAT advocates equipping island teachers with swimming skills… presents 251 life jackets to members
- GNAT casts doubt on Bawumia’s ‘one student, one laptop’ promise
- GNAT calls on GES to reinstate GHANASCO head and housemaster
- Education Minister has no power to close down schools
- GNAT demands stakeholder engagement on Free SHS policy