Welcome to GNAT
We invest wisely!
May Day Parade 2023
The National May Day 2023 was held at Bolgatanga and the GNAT was actively involved.
May Day 2023
The National Officers of the GNAT sharing pleasantries with GNAT participants in Bolgatanga
May Day 2023
His Excellency Nana Addo Dankwa Akuffo Addo and his Sector Ministers celebrated May Day 2023 with Organised Labour
July 2022 Newsletter Out! Download Your Copy Now!
GNAT Investment Forum
Deputy Minister of Labour & General Secretary, GNAT
GNAT Conference 2022
Group picture with His Royal Majesty Asantahene
Delegates Conference 2022
Opening Ceremony of Conference
The Association of choice; we live to teach! We are excited to have you on our website, as you join thousands of professional teachers across the Country. GNAT is a non-partisan, non-sectarian, and an equal opportunity teacher union.
We are the only teacher union which truly represents teachers across the whole of Ghana at all levels in the pre-tertiary education sector. We continue to cherish our members and value their loyalty to the Association over the past 90 years.
- Tomorrow is World Teachers’ Day
- Public sector workers get 15% Cost of Living Allowance
- Strike Alert: Nurses and Midwives join teachers in demand for COLA
- Teacher unions declare nationwide indefinite strike over COLA
- Pay cost of living allowances or face our wrath – GNAT tells government
- Teacher unions to decide on strike over Cost of Living Allowance today
- GNAT reiterates demand for 20% COLA
- GNAT sponsored members to attend AFTRA conference
- African teaching body honours President
- National Security engages GNAT over terrorism