The Association of choice; we live to teach! We are excited to have you on our website, as you join thousands of professional teachers across the Country. GNAT is a non-partisan, non-sectarian, and an equal opportunity teacher union.
We are the only teacher union which truly represents teachers across the whole of Ghana at all levels in the pre-tertiary education sector. We continue to cherish our members and value their loyalty to the Association over the past 90 years.
- RECRUITMENT: JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
- GNAT sponsored members to attend AFTRA conference
- African teaching body honours President
- National Security engages GNAT over terrorism
- Give public sector workers 20% cost of living allowance – TUC tells government
- Work hard so we can increase salaries -Akufo-Addo tells workers
- Ghanaian workers join workers across the world to celebrate May Day
- The GNAT Headquarters donates to selected teachers and schools in the Volta Region
- National Officers of GNAT tours the Volta Region
- Your response is offensive and distasteful- National Executive of GNAT to G.E.S